Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Week

It’s been a week since I have truly blogged. Friends, time is flying by within the walls of our loft. And it doesn’t help that the days are literally getting shorter and shorter either.

Anyhow, here’s a little of what’s been up this past week:

• The live in has slept on the couch the last three nights in a row. Apparently he felt like taking up snoring and that’s not really welcomed in our bed. I am sympathetic to his nasal issues to a point - however during the middle of the night when he feels like cuddling up about two inches from my face and then letting out a bone curdling log saw, I have little tolerance. Now, before you jump to his defense you should know two things. 1. Our couch is awesome for sleeping on. 2. The recent sleeping arrangements were entirely his choose. Apparently it beats getting kicked in the shins all night.

• I found out that someone I do business with reads my blog. Random, but cool. Hi Laura.

• I am in texting jail. I have a small (okay, medium size) celebrity crush on Chad Ochocinco, who is a bit of a twitter king. I am not on twitter, I don’t tweet, but I thought it might be cool to “follow” Chad as the kids say. So I set up my little account and starting following. The guy is funny. Then I thought it would be nice to have his twitter updates sent to my cell. It would be like a little treat a work, something to break up the day – not to mention a great conversation piece.

By the way, the live in did not understand the relationship I had with Chad. Honestly, I felt like he was a bit jealous.

One morning while I was getting ready the live in asked if I had an unlimited text plan on my phone. I told him I did. Of course I did. I am 28, texting is rad, obviously I would have an unlimited plan. He asked, he said, because just that morning I had already gotten 20 texts from Chad. Before 7:30am my time…no joke. Later that day (and 15 texts later) I double checked with my phone company that I truly had an unlimited plan. Turns out I actually don’t. Chad had already used up 75% of my allotment for October.

He and I broke up that day.

• And lastly...
The live in needs to go to DVR school. Badly.

2 comments:

  1. Im really sorry to hear about you and Chad....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry forgot to say it was me Sara B. Im a dork!

    ReplyDelete