Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My tarot card reader said...

Has it been awhile? Yes, hi!

In October we went to a fabulous Halloween party, complete with a tarot card reader! I had never done anything like this before and was really excited to have my fortune reveled. Sure it’s a little hocus pocus, but it was a ton of fun. I walked away without any big revelations or surprises, but she did “predict” a few (very vague) events.

It’s become a little bit of a joke amongst my friends…several sentences are now starting with, “well, my tarot card reader said…”!

Except today not one, but two of her predictions came true. Oh my oh my. It’s not really important what the predictions were, it’s nothing juicy or interesting, but what is important is that apparently this woman has an insight into.my.soul. It’s so obvious, guys.

Next up, placing a phone call to my doctor. I wonder if they will make a ‘mentally insane’ note on my chart if I call up and say, “my tarot card reader thinks I have low iron and I’d like to get tested asap, please.”? I’m sure this type of referral will fly with the insurance company…

1 comment:

  1. Please call the doctor and say that. Then post an update on how that went. Did you dress up for this party? I have a feeling the two of you would have come up with some pretty amazing costumes.

    ReplyDelete