Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Audrey!

Audrey turned 1 year old this past weekend!  
And I'd like to say that the annoying aunt posts will start to fade away
as her baby years turn into toddler years, but I just don't see that happening.
Here's why:  
1.  She's a total ham/diva/drama queen and is really one of the few people out there 
who appreciates having her photo taken by me.
2.  We share a love for cat naps, cucumbers, and punching people in the face.  
I just can't turn my back on that.

(Audrey in the middle of eating her birthday cake.  And plate.  
And pretty much anything else she can get her hands on.)


2 comments:

  1. What a cutie. It sounds like the two of you have a lot in common :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. We miss you already!!

    ReplyDelete