Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wanted: One Hungry Cat


If the live in and I were even remotely close to thinking about going back to a regular home…you know, one with a bedroom…the last few days has been enough keep us away for good.  It feels like right now this dorm room, err crash pad, err loft is even more than we can handle.

We have a mouse.  In our storage unit.  The eating my stuff and then pooping all over the place variety.  The kind that refuses to be killed.  The worst mouse ever.

I hate this mouse.  

I honestly don’t understand how a breed of animal dumb enough to get themselves involved in all sorts of risky experimental testing can be so sneaky at the same time?  I mean, our storage unit really isn’t that big.  And we have three traps set.  WITH PEANUT BUTTER.  That should be their kryptonite.    

Oh I hate this mouse. 

The poor live in, I keep making him go downstairs to see if we have a kill…

2 comments:

  1. It's time to take Phoebe home! love, mom

    ReplyDelete

  2. I like totally and agree. And I think that in order to be comfortable with your style is to wear it more often. So wear your style to the lab on days that you don't have to do anything bloody, muddy or otherwise gross!
    rent a boat dubrovnik

    ReplyDelete