Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Santa Fe Faves?

Here’s to hoping the next two weeks fly by. The live in and I have a lovely little getaway planned to Santa Fe that I absolutely can’t wait for.

We also added an extra night to the beginning of our trip to catch Albuquerque’s famous balloon fiesta! (How nerdy, I know.) Which, the live in was a really good sport about – considering we’re missing an Oregon State Football game. But, to be perfectly honest, it was a surprisingly easy conversation to have with him and it took about 15 minutes of him “thinking about it” before he was just as excited as I was. So there you go live in fans. I did not stifle his football season fun by force. He agreed. On his own free will. That’s the power of a good vacation I guess.

Have you been to Santa Fe? Email/comment me with your faves!



{photos from the hotel we're staying at}

2 comments:

  1. officially jealous. never been, and honestly have never thought about going, but you've peaked my interest! hope you do a post about it when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys have a great time this weekend, and the weather is perfect! We'll be cheering on the Beavers extra loud for you.
    -Sara M.

    ReplyDelete