Friday, December 10, 2010

Check

We decorated our Christmas tree last night!  
And...more importantly...I'm able to check a project off of my 
massive projects-to-be-completed-by-Christmas list. 

I made a felt garland for our tree! 

As we were carrying our tree up the elevator of our building someone asked if we would be making a popcorn chain to decorate it with.  I really loved this idea, and had I thought I could actually work with popcorn without consuming it all, I may have tried it. 

But I really wanted our tree to have a homemade vibe, so I went the felt route.  
It turned out cute, it was fun to sew, and it was very inexpensive.  

3 comments:

  1. Charming job Erica! love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously so cute! I want one now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um that is an awesome idea... I might have to copy you. Remember, copying someone is a form of flattery. ;)

    ReplyDelete