Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Earth Day

This Friday we’ll be hopping on a plane to visit one of my very best friends in Minneapolis.
Friday also happens to be Earth Day.
So, and this is a big step for me in travel, in honor of the day I’ve made the executive decision that we’ll be using mobile boarding passes instead of printing them out.
That’s right, two less pieces of paper being used. You’re welcome mother nature.

I’ll let you know how it goes.
I realize thousands of people use mobile boarding passes every week…
but I can just see the live in and I screwing this up somehow.
We already have a reputation for tardiness in getting to the airport.

1 comment:

  1. I use them all the time and have never had an issue; then again, I feel that by telling you this I have ensured that some unexpected disaster will befall you. My bad...

    ReplyDelete