Friday, May 6, 2011

Mediterranean Bound

I told you I had fun travel plans to share…this weekend I’ll be finalizing the details of our trip to Croatia!
I cannot wait.
However in true procrastinator form I’ve nearly waited until
the last minute, once again, to completely book this trip.
I’ve had the air booked for months. Many months. But hotels? Not so much.
And we leave in June.

Fun fact about Croatia. They celebrate a national holiday on the live in’s birthday!
(And, we just happen to be there on his birthday.)
I wonder if he’ll be in a parade or something?

We’re going to visit two islands and the city of Dubrovnik.
We’ll plan to take ferries from the island to island, but cross your fingers that actually works out for us.
Reading their online ferry schedule is a bit challenging to say the least. Right now there isn’t exactly a ferry scheduled to go from island #1 to island #2, but what’s the point of worrying about that little detail just yet.

(Speaking of getting left on a island…did anyone see Sawyer from Lost on this week’s Community? I just love him. I especially love his ability to give people random nicknames.)

I’ll keep you posted on the travel planning as I check off my list…



1 comment:

  1. That's exciting! I'm really envious of your travels.

    ReplyDelete