Sunday, May 1, 2011

Our Walk Home...

On Saturday night the live in and I spent a great evening with our friends.
Enjoyed a little dinner and symphony.
And while that actually deserves a post of it's very own, I don't think
it would translate well without photos.  Sorry.  
Let's just say it's the first symphony I've been to that made me blush.

But as we made our way home from the symphony that night this is what we came across:
(I don't think we could have loved Portland any more!)

(A random street band set up outside of Nordstrom's.  They were actually really good.  Think unpolished Mumford & Sons.  Oh, and there was a pirate too.)

(Again?!  We couldn't tell what movie they were watching on their laptop, but it must have been a new release because they were both really into it.)



(4th meal at little big burger.  My fave.)
   

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun night! You forgot to mention we saw the chick that poured acid on her face...is that mean of me to say?! Anyway, so much fun. Shake what your momma gave ya!

    ReplyDelete