Thursday, July 14, 2011

The drive to Dubrovnik

From Hvar we took a catamaran back to the mainland where we rented a car
(less than 24 hours prior, thank you very much) and drove along the coast down to Dubrovnik. 

The drive was stunning.  Absolutely gorgeous.  I remember thinking to myself
that if there were a list of ‘best coastal drives in the world’ this would have to be one of them.  
Sadly for us today I don’t have a lot of pictures of said drive. 
Not only was I the driver but stopping for anything other than food wasn’t
really cool with the rest of the car.  
  
Here is the food…and any scenery that happened to be near the food:






1 comment:

  1. I am seriously loving these posts!!! I am bookmarking them and will go back to them when we are planning our trip to Croatia :)

    ReplyDelete