Thursday, September 10, 2009

Soon...

I am currently reading the book, Julie and Julia. I know, how trendy of me. Judge if you want. What’s even more cliché is that I read most of this book while eating my way through France.

Never mind that. My sister advised that I would relate to this book and, like always, she was right. I will say Julie has more of a mouth on her than I do, although if you ask my Mother I am well on my way to relating in that category as well. The point is, I did relate. And, I have made a decision.

I am going to start cooking more.

There. In black and white it has been said. And I am not talking freaking PB&J or the likes of either. Meals. I am going to start cooking meals. Perhaps it’s my child bearing hips coming in {just a phrase, people}, perhaps it’s the two week European food tour I just got off of, I don’t know. But right now it sounds like a good life decision.

Of course, I won’t start this new regime right away. We’ve only been back in the loft for three nights. And, of course, I am not giving up eating out entirely. That would fall into the bad life decision category if you ask me.

I will say…soon. I’ll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

  1. The movie inspired me to do the same (have you seen it?)! How's the book?

    P.S. It's impossible to stop eating out when you live in the Pearl, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, the book is great! You should read it! I haven't seen the movie but I plan on going once I finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I am in need of a new book, this is perfect. Thanks for the recommendation! You will love the movie, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete