Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dear City of Portland,
Last night you were terrible to me, my friends, and even my live in. It will be a long time before I forgive you.

Dear Verizon,
Thanks for being there for me last night. What? Never mind you were terrible to me last night too. Where was my network when I needed it most?

Dear Gas Station,
I never thought two words could make me so sad…”cash only”. Perhaps a backup plan might be in order for future “satellite troubles” due to inclement weather. Furthermore, if you are going to suggest I retrieve cash from the ATM located inside your filthy gas station, please ensure its working.

Dear Jetta,
Like always, you rocked it out. You ran on fumes when I needed you to, you were a champ on the roads, and I would never, ever abandon you roadside.

Dear Sam Adams,
Please update your resume.

Dear Hawaii,
We’re on our way.

3 comments:

  1. Ohh man! Sounds like a rough ride home! How many hours did it take? If you go to HI, can I bum a ride?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really bad. So sorry. I had a pretty long commute home too, but luckly no accidents or injuries. HI sounds AMAZING:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg, I left work at 3:15 and got home at 9:20! Stopped for gas and dinner with TLI, which was about 1.5 hours. Then back at it. We had to pick up a friend's car off of West Burnside after we got home and Burnside was still gridlocked at 10pm! I walked :)

    Melissa, sorry you were stuck also. Makes for a story I guess :)

    ReplyDelete