Thursday, March 18, 2010

1.2.3.

A few things:

1. Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. Real life has gotten a little busy. I do have lots of stories for you, so hopefully over the next few days I can share some.

2. I am almost ready to take my “after” picture of our bedroom. I just need to patch up all of the old {and some new} nail holes in the wall, and steam the bedding. Yes, I am going to steam the bedding – its linen and it looks terrible wrinkled. The live in does not support this behavior but I holding strong that the 10 minute investment will be worth it.

3. I applied for a plot in the new community garden at work. It’d be an urbanites dream, so I am crossing my fingers it works out. If we get it, we can start planting in May…

1 comment:

  1. Been missing your blog...hope you get your plot of dirt! Give me a call, okay? Or I will give you one! Hi to the live in!

    ReplyDelete