Thursday, March 18, 2010

Loft Bedroom: After

Done! Yah! Like I said, it’s just a minor facelift but I still love the change.

I decided to keep our lamps and shades…mainly because I couldn’t find replacements I liked better, but also because the new ones I came across were out of the budget…by miles.

I’m pretty proud of the artwork grouping above our bed {although it’s tough to see details in this picture}. I’d also like to make mention that I put up the frames all by myself…not an easy task, especially when eyeballing for levelness and using a meat tenderizer for a hammer.



8 comments:

  1. Awesome! Sometimes the smallest facelifts can make the biggest difference!

    P.S. I have that grey/yellow pillow on my bed too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new color scheme! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very rich, great job! love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You can come do our house next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tres chic, madam! Love the yellow roses on the pillow! I may have to steal it! (I wouldn't do that!)

    ReplyDelete