Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Refresh

I’m in the middle of gathering ideas and inspiration for a very minor update to our “bedroom” area of the loft. It’s looking a little tired and needs a fresh look. We love the wall color and our bedside tables but everything else needs a little refresh. {I’ll post a “before” picture for you tonight so you can see what I am talking about.} I’ve already ordered bedding from a few different sources, but I’m hoping to do everything else on a…(shied the eyes if you’re sensitive)…budget.

During my search I can across this loft. I die! Oh what I could do with some serious space like that...

1 comment:

  1. I'm refreshing a few things at my apartment too! Mostly art and wall decoration. Must be something in the spring air :)

    Can't wait to see the 'after'!

    ReplyDelete