Friday, February 26, 2010

Until Monday...

Cheers to the weekend, guys! Hope you have a great Saturday/Sunday combo. The live in and I will be braving the rain and heading down to Corvallis to cheer on the OSU baseball team. Cross your fingers it doesn’t downpour on us.

Tonight we saw Jeff and Katie to celebrate her birthday. I'm glad we only live about an hour away from each other, but I do wish we lived even closer. I think I’d be at my brother’s house for dinner every night. Maybe soon…

Happy Birthday, Katie!

3 comments:

  1. Katie looks like Kirsten Dunst in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Katie!! We'll come to dinner too. love, mom/patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I wish we were moving closer too, but I don't think that will be happening after all. Maybe when we all move to Hawaii we can be next door neighbors. :)

    ReplyDelete