Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Coming Home

Heeyo. I’m in the Denver airport waiting for my flight back to Portland. I’ve been here the past few days for work and while it’s been a fun trip, I’m ready to go back home.

In other world news: I bought a fanny pack today. I’ll post a picture when I get back home. On Monday I told my friends that I wished I had one. On Wednesday I stumbled upon the perfect fanny pack. It’s unreal.

All this sitting in the airport makes me want to plan a trip. Any great Summer vacations planned?

5 comments:

  1. I'm kind of amazed they still make fanny packs! Good for you for finding exactly what you needed :)

    This summer and into the fall I have a few weekend trips planned - a good solution when there's a tight budget but a certain level of stir-crazy. So far I've got Savannah, New York City, and Niagara Falls planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always go to Italy in summer...Ohh it is beautiful there:)
    I cant wait for the fanny pack pictures!
    Kisses and have a safe flight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really curious about this fanny pack.

    Hope that Denver treated you well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've outdone yourself this time E-dawg! I hope that fanny pack has some frickin' 18k gold lace trim and some serious diamonds on it,... that's the only way you could get me in one of those... but you do have a certain fanny pack way about you, I'm sure you're cute little butt could pull it off! Can't wait to see the pics :)

    ReplyDelete