Tuesday, August 11, 2009

7 Year Itch?

7 years ago yesterday, the live in and I were married. 7 years ago today, the live in and I were off to Greece. Yesterday the live in asked what I wanted to do to celebrate our anniversary. I told him I wanted to go back to Greece. He said he would take me to the Greek Cusina. Now that’s sweet.

I love my live in.

It’s funny because so much of what I write about on here is about him. Many of our real life friends now refer to him as the live in too. Although I have often questioned if I should be putting our private lives on the interweb for everyone to see {after all, I don’t want to get a Jon & Kate or a Nick & Jessica}, I am actually quite grateful for this forum. This blog has made me realize just how much fun we do have, how crazy rad our lives can be, and how much I truly love him.

Our relationship is far from perfect. But, it’s exactly what I would pick for myself if shopping for marriages were possible.

Thank you, my live in, thank you…and happy real anniversary.

{Ah, Greece}