Monday, August 24, 2009

A Bumpy Flight

Did I ever tell you about our trip to Disneyland? Well, did I tell you about our flight down to Disneyland?

We were on this plane…





As soon as we saw this would be our plane the live in’s face said it all. It was a look of pain, anger, and humility…child, please*. I knew there was a 50/50 chance he would refuse to get on, and luckily this was the last flight of the day otherwise I don’t know if this story would have ended the same way.

It runs deep, his Orange does.

*Major bonus point if you get this reference.

4 comments:

  1. I loved that episode of hard knocks! Ochocinco cracks me up. Child, please has definitely been added to my vocabulary. Mcdonalds anyone?
    - Sara m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my....my brother would have not gotten on that plane....icky! sara b.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm... I don't see anything wrong with that plane... It's quite lovely, actually :)

    Hope you're having fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete