Friday, January 29, 2010

Have a Great Weekend

The live in and I are still coming out of our food coma from last night. We went to one of our neighborhood restaurants, Andina, for small plates, dinner, and live music. So yummy.

What are you up to this weekend?

We’ve got a fun couple of days planned with birthday parties and dinner parties…oh my! I’ll also be practicing for a big surprise we’ve got going on a work…I don’t want to get in trouble for spilling the beans, so I’ll tell you all about it on Monday…

1 comment:

  1. Andina... yum!! Their drink, the Sacsayhuaman, is literally my favorite cocktail ever. Highly recommend it if you've never tried it!

    Sounds like you've got a busy weekend! My fiance and I are going to Paley's Place for dinner tonight. We've never been, so I'm super excited to try it out!

    ReplyDelete