Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My DVR

Tonight’s The Bachelorette…well, it is for me anyways. I have my own special version of DVR right now…it’s called the internet. The live in and I are currently on summer break from cable, which means I have to wait until the next day to watch most TV shows, as that’s when they are available online. And this summer just happens to be when the two best TV shows on earth are airing. Fancy timing for a TV hiatus.

Obviously, we’re talking about "The Bachelorette" and "Chad Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch". All other shows are pretty lame during the summer and skipping them has definitely been worth the dough we’re saving on cable. Luckily, the live in was able to “barrow” a cord from work so that we can hook the computer up to the TV. Nothing better than 42 inches of Chad. And, God bless VH1 (and VH1.com of course). Am I right? Genius. Genius. Genius.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the Kauai recs! Will definitely check them out.

    P.S. I'm pretty much obsessed with The Bachelorette. It's so bad, it's good.

    ReplyDelete