Monday, February 23, 2009

I am an Equal Opportunity Blogger!

You guys are cracking me up! Today alone I have gotten five complaints/questions regarding comments on the blog. Between the Saras and The Patty I just can’t keep up!

Yes, everyone can comment on the blog. No, the blog does not discriminate. In fact the blog loves Mexicans. If you don’t have a blog (which practically zero of you do…Monica?!?) or a gmail account the easiest thing to do is choose to comment “anonymously”. If you want credit for your comment, because you know you do, remember to sign it.

Yes, the comment field does sometimes get stuck when asking for word verification. Thanks to everyone who let me know today! I now know why IT sits on the ground floor!! Sometimes just clicking “okay” or “submit” while it is frozen will melt it and you can try the word verification again.

Be safe out there.

3 comments:

  1. LIL BIL RANT OF THE DAY

    Seriously, how's a person supposed to comment around here when it won't let you post. If you're having the same "Word Verification" issues I am, I'd suggest you call Reader Support, AKA - Erica, as she was able to resolve my issue in a timely, if somewhat flustered manner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I just thought those extra "clicks" meant a better security system, thanks for the clarification.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok well here is one of the sara's telling you i leaving you comment...now do you know which sara it is???? ummm your so funny!

    ReplyDelete