Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Rated: L (for ladies)

Ahh, this one is for the ladies! I got online last night just to blog about this, but I guess I got a little off task. Still, I had to share this great place I found! And here at Life in a Loft, we have no shame.

I almost went to Brazil last night. I basically stood on the border, saw Brazil, but for now decided to not pull out the passport quiet yet! Even still, that view from the boarder was just as real! (If you don’t know what I am talking about, or think its TMI please unsubscribe to this blog ASAP. We just don’t relate.) Don’t think I haven’t been to South American before, just never so close to Brazil.

If you would like to visit any country in South America but don’t know how, there is a rad place near the Loft in NW Portland called Urban Waxx that will not make you feel like a weary traveler. Free wine (in a fancy glass too), awesome people, and even online booking.

4 comments:

  1. Erica, I think we DO relate and there are VERY few topics that are TMI for me, but your adventures to Brazil or anywhere else South of the border certainly are. You should think about instituting a NSFBIL (Not Safe For Brothers-In-Law) rating, because your L rating obviously didn't deter me at all... just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo, since you linked Urban Waxx to your blog, I explored their site. All the girls are really cute! I had visions of old ladies working as tour guides in those regions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Katie even old ladies take a walk on the wild side in Brazil...ever been on a zip line?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I just saw this wonderful blog about us! Thank you for the link and the mention! And please, visit Brazil! I promise you'll love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete