Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Cinco de Mayo Birthday

Today is my Dad’s birthday.

Wouldn’t it be rad to have your birthday fall on Cinco de Mayo?
It especially makes people like me happy to give piñatas as birthday gifts – which is exactly what I did a few years ago.

Dad is funny. He is probably this blog’s biggest silent cheerleader.
Not only is he overly curious about the blog world in general, but also loves to send me ideas and “research” he thinks might be helpful. And, semi-surprisingly, one of his ideas is perfect.

No, Dad, it’s not your fishing story, or the outdoor photographer, or the county humor writer that I am speaking of.

It’s your perfect solution to solving the age old question…"where should we go for dinner?”
I will explain this idea here tomorrow…

Today, have a great birthday! And just as I don’t expect a comment from you, my silent cheerleader, I know you don’t expect a birthday card from me, the world best procrastinator.

...

happy birthday, dad
xoxo
erica

5 comments:

  1. Your dad will be pleased!

    p.s. Your birthday card is in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Dad! Hope you get some fishing in with this weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday John!!! I hope you have a great Birthday!

    Troy

    ReplyDelete