Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So Lucky

I am so lucky, my friends.

Troy and I are truly surrounded with an amazing cast of friends and family. You are all supportive, creative, and unique. You are also very thoughtful.

Thank you, Mojdeh, for the lovely header this blog is now graced with. You are one of my very best friends…you are so talented, and stylish, and smart.
You get the fact that the best presents don’t always come in boxes. You travel through feet of snow in a skirt to personally tell us Merry Christmas. You run out of gas on your way to work.
All of these reasons are why we are friends.
Thank you for the early birthday present, I love it.
...

2 comments:

  1. Thats amazing! I love it!!! That is a great birthday gift. You girls continually surprise me with your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new blog header is AWESOME! I think your readers will love it!

    ReplyDelete