Saturday, May 16, 2009

So Much Fun

Happy weekend, my friends.

My weekend has started off just fine. Last night I kicked the live in out and the girls came over for a little dinner and poker.

We play several intense hands of Texas Hold ‘Em. We play with big money. And we talk about caulk and crap a lot. We’re preparing for Vegas. Actually we’re not sure how much “poker” we’d really be allowed to play in Vegas. One of us (okay several of us) tends to show their poker face for a pair of two’s. In the time it takes us to play 4 hands more “serious” players could get in 12…we talk…a lot. And I still need to use a chart to figure out what beats what. However, Vegas would be happy to have us (and our money). I guarantee there wouldn’t be a better looking group there.

The live in and I are checking out for the rest of the weekend. See you on Monday.

{Flowers from our dinner table}

No comments:

Post a Comment