Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day #1

Even though the live in and I saw each other this morning, it already feels like he has been gone forever.
He is in Scottsdale, Arizona. I am in Portland, Oregon.
I miss him.

I intentionally didn’t make any plans for going out tonight. I need at least one night to get caught up with things and relax.
Things like…
  • Watching Out of the Wild.
  • Performing a reverse tint on my eyebrows. (I have recently been getting my eyebrows tinted. Normally, I love the extra bit of fullness it gives my strawberry brows, but yesterday’s tint was a little on the dark side. I look like the octomom. But, apparently with the squeeze of one lemon I can not only make a Lemon Drop but also scale back this dark look I am donning.)
  • Picking out a camp ground for a summer trip with friends.
  • Ordering Polaroid film. (I can’t wait until it gets here! It’s been years since I have used my Polaroid camera and I am so excited to bring it out of hibernation.)


Who knows what day #2 without my live in will be like…

...

No comments:

Post a Comment