Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tips for My Friends in the Fast Lane

As the Spring season rolls in our schedules get increasing busy. Whose doesn’t? Here are three beauty tips, perfect for on-the-go, you’ll use time and time again…

  • So you devoured that poppy seed muffin but have no mirror to check your teeth? Pull out your favorite credit card and use the tiny little Visa logo as a mirror. It works surprisingly well.
  • Now you’ve found the poppy seed lodged between your two front teeth but are fresh out of toothpicks? Use the back post of your earrings to remove that pesky little seed. I don’t think this is gross at all, maybe some people do. Don’t judge – this is a beauty emergency.
  • It’s the end of the day and your skin is feeling just a tad oilier than you’d like? The cowboy hats, a.k.a toilet seat covers, found in public restrooms make the perfect blotter. You will remember this tip on your next road trip…trust me.

Stay beautiful, friends.

{poppies}

1 comment:

  1. I'm doomed, I thought of your post on the toilet covers today when I went to pull one out! Lovely, but I'm sure your correct, can't wait for a hot day to use one.

    ReplyDelete