Thursday, April 23, 2009

What Would Miss Manners Say?

I have been waiting all year to wear a particular pair of shoes. They are white. There are rules with white. I would never think of wearing white pants prior to Memorial Day, but what about white shoes?

I wore them today, nervously. Afraid of all the Miss Manners graduates shaming me for my fashion ignorance.

However, rest easy my friends. According to one of my most fabulous co-workers Easter is the cutoff. I don’t know if this same rule applies in the South, but I guess that’s one point for the beautiful Northwest.

2 comments:

  1. Where is the pics of the shoes?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally patient to have waited that long. But white shoes can definitely be tricky!

    No one follows those rules anymore -- as long as the weather's warm, break them out :)

    ReplyDelete