Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

Food babies are real. But, can you get morning sickness from them too? My sickness has been coming on around 2pm daily. I have feelings of nausea, fatigue, etc. This is generally onset by consuming massive amounts of food during the noon hour.

Today, for example, I look about four months pregnant – with a human baby. I have considered rolling with this, as prego status gets you a VIP ticket into the “relaxation room” at work. I have also considered becoming a fake smoker, as the only area where smoking is allowed is located 10 minutes away. At 20 minutes round trip I could easily fit in a cat nap to sleep off this sickness I’ve been plagued with. However, some people see smoking and pregnancy as a conflict of interest.

However, Moms of human babies nailed it when they said, “it’s all worth it”. Because guess what…it is. If the food is good, I can live with a food baby for a few hours. I can unbutton my jeans. I can wear my stretchy pants. If the food is good…

Have an excellent Easter, my friends. Enjoy the day. I hope you find yourself eating a delicious meal that just might leave you with a food baby too.


3 comments:

  1. Marta and I have food babies tonight :-D

    ~Sara and Marta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally have a food baby from Easter. Glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete