Sunday, April 26, 2009

Portland. New. Restaurant.

Have you heard of Beast?
Travel and Leisure just named this Portland restaurant amongst the 50 Best New U.S. Restaurants.

"What is BEAST??? An adventurous eaters paradise. A Restaurant with a European edge- with a nod to the French, and roots in the Local farm Scene. Each Day Chef Naomi Pomeroy along with her Sous Chef Mika Paredes, develop menus based on what sounds great, right and true for One Day in time.BEAST is prix fixe. There are no choices."

I am putting this spot on our list of new places to try…after all; I can’t imagine a better name for a restaurant,
especially one with such attitude.
Love that.

2 comments:

  1. do you remember the apollo earrings giveaway from leah sakellarides on joanna's blog a few weeks ago?! well leah is giving away another beautiful piece this week on my blog, macaroni club! she is so talented, and so sweet to do this! i'd like to invite you to come visit macaroni club, and if you like this piece of leah's, sign up to win it!
    xo... sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to try Beast. It has been on my list since it opened and I haven't made it there yet.

    ReplyDelete